Charlotte Church - Enchantment album mp3
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – William RossEngineer [Additional Engineering By] – Ed Kaufman, Nigel G. LewisEngineer [Engineered By] – Felipe Elgueta, Humberto GaticaFeaturing [With] – Josh GrobanGuitar – Michael ThompsonKeyboards – David FosterMixed By – Felipe ElguetaProducer [Produced By], Arranged By – David FosterProgrammed By [Synthesizer Programming By] – Felipe ElguetaTranslated By [Italian Translation By] – A. Testa, T. RenisWritten-By – C. Bayer Sager, D. Foster
|2||Papa Can You Hear Me?|
Arranged By – N. IngmanComposed By – M. LegrandLyrics By – A. Bergman, M. Bergman
|3||If I Loved You|
Arranged By – N. IngmanComposed By – R. RodgersWords By – O. Hammerstein II
Acoustic Guitar – Bruce GaitschArranged By – K. ThomasConductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Ronn HuffContractor [Orchestra Contracted By] – Suzie KatayamaCopyist – Tom McAninchDrum Programming – Mark HammondEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Tim LauberEngineer [Engineered By] – Bill WhittingtonOrchestrated By [Orchestration By] – Ronn HuffProgrammed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Keith ThomasTin Whistle [Penny Whistle] – John ClarkUilleann Pipes – Eric RiglerWritten-By – Traditional
|5||A Bit Of Earth|
Adapted By – C. WalkerComposed By – L. Simon, M. NormanGuitar – Paul KeoghOrchestrated By [Orchestrations By] – W. D. BrohnProgrammed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Keith Thomas, Mark Hammond
|6||It's The Heart That Matters Most|
Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangement By] – Dave ArchBacking Vocals – Mae McKennaComposed By – Don Black, Steve Mac , Wayne HectorDrums – Chris LawsEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Daniel PurseyEngineer [Engineered By] – Chris LawsEngineer [Mix Engineer] – Matt HoweGuitar – Frizee KarlssonLeader [String Leader] – Gavin WrightPiano, Keyboards – Steve Mac Producer [Produced By], Arranged By, Mixed By – Steve Mac
Acoustic Guitar – Bruce GaitschArranged By – J. ShearmanComposed By – R. RodgersFlute [Ethnic Flute] – Andrew FindonLyrics By – O. Hammerstein IIPercussion [Ethnic Percussion] – Frank Ricotti
|8||The Little Horses|
Arranged By – J. CookDjembe, Congas, Shekere, Snare [Snare Drum] – Art AvalosEngineer [Engineered By] – Jesse Cook, Peter Bond Guitar, Keyboards – Jesse CookProducer [Produced By] – Jesse CookProgrammed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Keith ThomasWritten-By – Traditional
|9||The Laughing Song|
Composed By – J. Strauss IITranslated By [English Translation By] – C. Hassall
|10||The Flower Duet|
Acoustic Guitar – John ParricelliArranged By – P. BatemanComposed By – L. DelibesText By – E. Gondinet, P. Gille
|11||Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man|
Arranged By – N. IngmanBass – Craig NelsonComposed By – J. KernDrums – Mark HammondGuitar – Will OwsleyWords By – O. Hammerstein II
Composed By – L. Bernstein, S. SondheimElectric Guitar – John Parricelli
Arranged By – J. CookComposed By – G. BizetEngineer [Engineered By] – Jesse Cook, Peter Bond Guitar, Cajón [King Cajon], Drums, Cowbell – Jesse CookOrchestrated By [Percussion Orchestrations By] – Jesse Cook, Mario MeloProducer [Produced By] – Jesse CookSurdo, Repinique, Congas [Tambas], Shaker, Pandeiro [Penderio], Djembe – Mario MeloWords By – H. Meilhac, L. Halévy
Arranged By – S. TorchComposed By – L. Bernstein, S. Sondheim
|15||The Water Is Wide|
Arranged By – F. GallagherProgrammed By [Synthesizer Programming] – Mark HammondWritten-By – Traditional
|16||From My First Moment|
Arranged By – J. CookComposed By – E. SatieEngineer [Engineered By] – Jesse Cook, Peter Bond Guitar, Keyboards – Jesse CookProducer [Produced By] – Jesse CookViolin – Chris ChurchWords By – S. Babenia
|COL 505110||Charlotte Church||Enchantment (CD, Album)||Columbia||COL 505110||Europe||2001|
|CK 86190||Charlotte Church||Enchantment (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 86190||US||2001|
|5051102000||Charlotte Church||Enchantment (CD, Album)||Columbia||5051102000||Australia||2001|
|CT 89710||Charlotte Church||Enchantment (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CT 89710||US||2001|
|505110.4||Charlotte Church||Enchantment (Cass, Album)||Columbia||505110.4||Indonesia||2001|
- Art Direction, Design – Jeri Heiden
- Conductor – Sian Edwards
- Coordinator [Production Coordination For Keith Thomas] – Daryl Bush
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Brian Tankersley (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 14)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At O'Henry Sound Studio] – Tim Lauber (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 14)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At The Bennett House] – David Streit (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 14), Kevin Edlin (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 14)
- Engineer [Orchestral Assistant Engineer] – Andrew Granger (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 14), Jake Jackson (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 14)
- Engineer [Orchestral Recording Engineer] – Charles Harbutt (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 14)
- Executive-Producer – Grace Row, Jeremy Caulton
- Leader [Orchestra Leader] – Maya Iwabuchi
- Liner Notes – Charlotte Church
- Management – Azoff Music Management
- Management [Azoff Music Management] – Giles Baxendale, Irving Azoff, John Baruck, Sarah Ferguson Jones, Susan Markheim, Tom Consolo
- Orchestra – Philharmonia
- Other [Gown Designed By] – Cantu & Castillo/Los Angeles
- Other [Hair] – Peter Savic
- Other [Make-Up] – Francesca Tolot
- Other [Vocal Coach] – Louise Ryan
- Other [Wardrobe Styling] – Jorge Ramon
- Photography By – Firooz Zahedi
- Producer [Album Producer] – Keith Thomas
- Recorded By, Edited By, Mixed By – Bill Whittington (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 9 to 14)
- Soprano Vocals [Soprano] – Charlotte Church
- Technician [Midi And Protools Technician] – Chris Yoakum
- Technician [Protools Technician, FX Rentals] – Kev Jacobs
1. (West Side Story) Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
2. Published by Charlotte Church Ltd. admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd. Orchestra recorded at O'Henry Sound Studio, Burbank, CA.
3. (Carmen) Words after Marimée- Published by Charlotte Church Ltd. admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
4. (South Pacific) Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
5. (Yentl) Published by EMI Songs Ltd. (SDRM)
6. (Lakmé) Published by Charlotte Church Ltd. admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
7. Published by Charlotte Church Ltd. admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
8. (Gymnopedie No.1) Published by A E Copyrights Ltd. / Charlotte Church Ltd. admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
9. Published by Charlotte Church Ltd. admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
10. (Showboat) Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd. Will Owsley appears courtesy of Giant Records.
11. (Die Fledermaus) Published by Joseph Weinberger Ltd.
12. (Carousel) Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
13. (The Secret Garden) Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
14. (West Side Story) Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
15. Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. Josh Groban appears courtesy of 143/Warner Bros. Records.
16. (Christmas Carol, The Movie) Published by Rokstone Music Ltd. / Universal Music Publishing Ltd. / Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd. Produced, arranged & mixed for Rokstone Productions. Engineered at Rokstone Studios, London. Recorded at Air Studios (Lyndhurst).
Album producer for Yellow Elephant Music, Inc.
Philharmonia recorded at Lyndhurst Hall, Air Studios, Hampstead, London
Vocals and overdubs recorded at O'Henry Sound Studio, Burbank, CA
Overdubs recorded at The Bennett House, Franklin, TN
Album edited and mixed at The Bennett House
[tracks 3, 7 & 8] Recorded at Coach House Music, Toronto, Canada. Jesse Cook appears courtesy of Narada/Virgin.
[track 15] Produced and arranged for Chartmaker Inc. Recorded at Chartmaker Studios, CA; Record Plant, CA; BBC Cymru, Wales; Coupe Studios, CO. Mixed at 143 Studios, CA.
Art direction and design for SMOG
℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. © 2001 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
COLUMBIA is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution: Sony Music. Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
© 2001 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd
COLUMBIA is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Distribution: Sony Music.
COLUMBIA is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. © 2001 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
- Barcode: 5 099708 971021
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music IFPI L551 S0897102000-0101 11 A2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9460
- Rights Society: MCPS/SDRM/BIEM
- Rights Society (Track 5): SDRM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Charlotte Church Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Songs Ltd.
- Published By – A E Copyrights Ltd.
- Published By – Josef Weinberger Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rokstone Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Rokstone Productions
- Produced For – Yellow Elephant Music, Inc.
- Produced For – Chartmaker, Inc.
- Recorded At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – The Bennett House
- Recorded At – Coach House Music
- Recorded At – Chartmaker Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – BBC Cymru Wales
- Recorded At – Coupe Studios
- Engineered At – Rokstone Studios
- Edited At – The Bennett House
- Mixed At – The Bennett House
- Mixed At – 143 Studios
- Made By – Sony Music – S0897102000-0101
Tame Impala - Live VersionsKanye West - The Life Of PabloBurial - Temple SleeperHans Zimmer, Benjamin Wallfisch - Blade Runner 2049 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)David Sylvian - Dead Bees On A CakeJoy Orbison & Boddika - More Maim / In HereTame Impala - InnerspeakerSantana - Abraxas2Pac - All Eyez On MeSpaced - DeeperRolling Stones - Blue & LonesomeMazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might SeePink Floyd - AnimalsMidland - Final CreditsDead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting VegetablesVarious - Chicago ServicePink Floyd - PulseBoards Of Canada - The Campfire HeadphaseAphex Twin - Modular TraxHans Zimmer - Inception (Music From The Motion Picture)Wun Two - Baker's DozenVarious - Ideas Of Reference And The Luna SeaÉdouard-Léon Scott De Martinville - Au Clair De La LuneZomby - Where Were U In '92?Portishead - DummyGrizzly Bear - Painted RuinsDeath Grips - Bottomless PitRyo Fukui - SceneryBobby Konders - House RhythmsJon Hopkins - SingularityBjörk - BiophiliaBlack Sabbath - SabotageDanny Tenaglia - Global Underground 017: LondonMarika Hackman - We Slept At LastNirvana - In UteroKowton - Whities 002Takuya Kuroda - Rising SonLouiselle - La MoscaSupertramp - Breakfast In AmericaPaul Simon - Graceland (The Remixes)Bad Influence Featuring DJ Rush Puppie - Time & Time / Back In The DayVarious - BoJack Horseman (Music From The Netflix Original Series)Lorde - The Love Club EPModest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even SankKeane - Hopes And FearsLa Ley - DesiertosB12 - Electro-SomaMark System - Final ApproachPsychic Mirrors - I Come For Your LoveEric B. & Rakim / Prince - I Know You Got Soul / UptownVarious - Superlongevity 6Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia - 1989Neon Indian - VEGA INTL. Night SchoolDave Matthews Band - CrashPhotek - Form & FunctionLuxury Elite - World ClassAFX - Analord 02Chris Stapleton - TravellerNine Inch Nails - Bad WitchDamien Jurado - Visions Of Us On The LandAdonis - We're Rocking Down The HouseTool - 72826Daniel Schmidt And The Berkeley Gamelan - In My Arms, Many FlowersPender Street Steppers - Life In The ZoneChiwoniso - ZvichaperaThe Sonics - 50Rupture - Orangutan Suicide SessionsTame Impala - Tame ImpalaSIT - Sideways LPSystem Of A Down - ToxicityPaysage D'Hiver - Paysage D'HiverClio - EyesJeff Mills - Live At The Liquid Room - TokyoRoyal Crown Of Sweden - R.E.G.A.L.I.E.R.Foo Fighters - Wasting LightD.J. Flash - I Have A DreamWhite Poppy - White PoppyEast End Dubs - Social 4Neuromancer - Pennywise / The Unforgettable FeelingThe Flaming Lips - Strobo TripB-Key - The Guitars Tune / The MaskDJ Detweiler - Flutedrop 7"Cream - Disraeli GearsF.U.S.E., Further Underground Sound Experiments - Substance AbuseQueen - Rock MontrealRichard Wahnfried - Time ActorBetween The Buried And Me - Automata ILemon D - Urban Flava Pt 1DJ Tiësto - Magik Six: Live In AmsterdamMassive Attack - Ritual SpiritThe Dead Texan - The Dead TexanBen Folds Five - The Unauthorized Biography Of Reinhold MessnerLarry De Kat - Purrrversions EPMichael Jackson - ThrillerBeastie Boys - Ill CommunicationDon Blackman - Don BlackmanThe Tea Party - The Edges Of TwilightUnknown Artist - UntitledUnionJack - There Will Be No ArmageddonKode9 + The Spaceape - Memories Of The Future