Various - Orange County: (The Soundtrack) album mp3
Various Columbia Sony Music Soundtrax Alternative Rock Hard Rock Indie Rock Folk Rock Nu Metal Rockabilly Soundtrack 2001
Title: Orange County: (The Soundtrack)
MP3 album size: 1068 mb
FLAC album size: 2617 mb
Style: Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, Indie Rock, Folk Rock, Nu Metal, Rockabilly, Soundtrack
Released: 18 Dec 2001
Catalog number: CK 85933
Label: Columbia, Sony Music Soundtrax
|2||–Riddlin' Kids||I Feel Fine|
Written-By – C. Baker, D. Keel, D. Stroud, M. Johnson
Engineer [Additional] – Jacquie BlakeProducer – Mitchell Froom, Tchad BlakeProgrammed By – DetouristsRecorded By, Mixed By – Tchad BlakeWritten-By – Alex Greenwald, Jason Schwartzman
|4||–The Offspring||Defy You|
Engineer [Additional] – Billy BowersEngineer [Assistant Mixing] – Karl EgsiekerEngineer [Assistant] – Bryan CookMastered By – Eddy SchreyerProducer, Mixed By – Brendan O'BrienRecorded By – Nick DidiaRecorded By [Additional] – Chris HigginsTechnician [Guitars] – Dave Friedman , Steve Masi
|5||–Social Distortion||Story Of My Life (Live)|
Producer, Mixed By – James Saez, Mike NessRecorded By – Guy CharbonneauWritten-By – Michael Ness
|6||New Music From New Artists|
|7||–Foo Fighters||The One|
Mastered By – Bob LudwigProducer, Mixed By – Adam KasperRecorded By, Engineer [Mix] – Nick Raskulinecz
|8||–Brian Wilson||Lay Down Burden|
Written-By – Brian Wilson, Joseph Thomas
|9||–12 Rods||Glad That It's Over|
Producer – Todd RundgrenWritten-By – Ryan Olcott
Mixed By – David Cole Producer, Arranged By – CakeWritten-By – George Kane, John McCrea
|11||–The Ataris||Radio #2|
Written-By – Kris Roe
|12||–Bad Ronald||1st Time|
Mixed By – Chris Lord-AlgeProducer – Pop RoxxxProducer [Additional] – David KahneWritten-By – Aaron Hendelman, Chris Sobiech, David Schommer, Devon Callahan, Doug Ray, Sam Hollander
|13||–Creeper Lagoon||Under The Tracks|
Written-By – Ian Sefchick, Sharky Laguna
Engineer [Additional], Edited By – John Ewing Jr.Engineer, Mixed By – Don GilmoreProducer – Don Gilmore, LitWritten-By – Alan Jay Popoff, Allen Shellenberger, Jeremy Popoff, Kevin Baldes
|15||–Pete Yorn||Lose You|
Engineer – R. Walt VincentProducer – Pete Yorn, R. Walt VincentProducer [Additional], Mixed By – Brad WoodWords By, Music By – Pete Yorn
Written-By – Casey Royer, Rick Agnew
|17||–Quarashi||Stick 'Em Up|
Mixed By – Brendan O'BrienProducer, Arranged By – Sölvi BlnodalWritten-By – Hussi Olafsson, Sölvi Blnodal, Omar Orn Hauksson
|18||–Ill Kidd||Love Ain't No Friend Of Mine|
Written-By – Ill Kidd
|19||–Brian Wilson||Love And Mercy|
Written-By – Brian Wilson, Eugene E. Landy
Mixed By – Brian Virtue, Josh AbrahamPerformer [Pretty Little Ditty Sample] – Red Hot Chili PeppersProducer – Bret "Epic" Mazur, Josh AbrahamWritten-By – Anthony Kiedis, Bret Mazur, Chad Smith, Flea, John Frusciante, Seth BinzerWritten-By [Pretty Little Ditty] – Anthony Kiedis, Chad Smith, Flea, John Frusciante
|CK 85933||Various||Orange County (The Soundtrack) (CD, Comp + CD, Comp, Ltd, Promo)||Columbia, Sony Music Soundtrax||CK 85933||US||2001|
|505320 4||Various||Orange County - The Soundtrack (Cass)||Sony Music Soundtrax, Columbia||505320 4||Turkey||2002|
|CK 85933||Various||Orange County (The Soundtrack) (2xLP, Comp, Ltd, RE, Ora)||Columbia, Sony Music Soundtrax, Real Gone Music||CK 85933||US||2018|
|COL 505320 2||Various||Orange County: (The Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Columbia||COL 505320 2||Europe||2001|
|CK 85933||Various||Orange County: (The Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Columbia, Sony Music Soundtrax||CK 85933||Canada||2001|
- Edited By [Digital] – Stewart Whitmore (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producer] – Scott Rudin (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15), Van Toffler (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Producer [Soundtrack Album] – Denise Luiso (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15), Glen Brunman (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15), Tim Devine (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Supervised By [Music] – Manish Raval (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15), Tom Wolfe (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
Digitally edited for Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood, CA
Track 1-15 is an unlisted hidden track
Total Playing Time (Disc 1): 55:18
Track 1 published by Underachiever Music 2001 (BMI) Administered by King, Purtich, Holmes, Paterno and Berliner. Recorded at Henson Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA and Southern Tracks Recording, Atlanta, GA. Mixed at Southern Tracks Recording, Atlanta, GA. Mastered at Oasis Mastering. ℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 2 published by Sony/ATV Tunes LLC/Rebel Waltz Music (ASCAP). Recorded Live at The Roxy in Hollywood. Recorded for Le Mobile. Courtesy of Time Bomb Recordings. ℗ 1998 Time Bomb Recordings. Different version may be contained in the film
Track 3 published by M.J.-Twelve Music, Flying Earform Music (Administered by EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.) (BMI)/Living Under A Rock Music (Administered by Universal Music Corporation, Inc.) (ASCAP). Recorded at Studio 606. Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios. Courtesy of Roswell Records, Inc./RCA Records
Track 4 published by EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./Stamen Music (BMI). Mixed at Noise In The Attic in Seal Beach, CA. ℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 5 published by Crazytown Music (ASCAP)/Moebetoblame Music (BMI). Contains a sample from "Pretty Little Ditty" published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Publishing (BMI)/Moetoblame Music (BMI), courtesy of and under license from Capitol/EMI (America Records). Mixed at Scream Studios (Burbank, CA) and The Mix Room (Los Angeles, CA) ℗ 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 6 published by DreamWorks Songs (ASCAP)/Pop Rox Music, admin. by Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company, Inc. (ASCAP)/Warner/Chappell Music, Inc./BR Tunes??. Courtesy of Reprise Records. Under license from Warner Special Products. ℗ 2001 Reprise Records
Track 7 published by New Executive Music (Administered by Spirit One Music)/On The Fox Music (BMI). Courtesy of Giant Records. Produced under license from Warner Bros. Records. By Arrangement with Warner Special Products. ℗ 1998 Giant Records
Track 8 published by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)/Jagermaestro Music (ASCAP). Recorded & mixed at NRG, North Hollywood, CA
Track 9 published by BMG Songs, Inc. (obo September Music/Music of V2 America, Inc.) (ASCAP). Courtesy of V2 Records, Inc. ℗ 2000 V2 Records, Inc.
Track 10 published by EMI April Music, Inc./Quarashi Publishing (ASCAP). ℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 11 published by Boyletown Music, Inc. (ASCAP). ℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 12 published by Universal-PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. (o/b/o itself & Highly Suspect Publishing) (ASCAP). Courtesy of DreamWorks Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises. ℗ 2001 SKG Music L.L.C.
Track 13 published by Beach Bum Music (Administered by Spirit One Music) (BMI). Courtesy of MCA Records. Under license from Universal Music Enterprises. ℗ 1995 MCA Records
Track 14 published by Flying Saucer Fuel Music/Beaucoup Bucks, Inc./Johnny Rebel Music/I Like Music/Shaggstar Publishing Co. (ASCAP). Recorded and mixed at Sunset Sound Factory. Courtesy of Epic Records by arrangement with Sony Music Licensing. ℗ 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Limited Edition Bonus CD
Promo CD Only - Not For Sale
Track 1 published by Bug Music (BMI), American Lesion Music, Agnew Music, administered by Bug Music
Track 2 published by End Is Forever (SESAC)
Track 3 published by EMI Music (ASCAP)
Track 4 published by Copyright Control
- Barcode: 6 9699-85933-2 9
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SESAC
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DIDP-106763 G4 1A O2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1 Inner): P 98
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 7213
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog Number): CSK 56699
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DIDP-106995 G3 1A 01
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2 Inner): P 107
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2 ): IFPI L423
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2 ): IFPI 7215
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Recorded At – The Roxy
- Recorded At – Le Mobile
- Recorded At – Studio 606
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mixed At – Noise In The Attic
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mixed At – The Mix Room
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Mixed At – NRG Studios
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Engineered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Published By – Underachiever Music
- Published By – King, Purtich, Holmes, Paterno and Berliner
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Rebel Waltz Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Time Bomb Recordings
- Published By – M.J. Twelve Music
- Published By – Flying Earform Music
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Living Under A Rock Music
- Published By – Universal Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Stamen Music
- Published By – Crazytown Music
- Published By – Moebetoblame Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – DreamWorks Songs
- Published By – Pop Rox Music
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – BR Tunes??
- Licensed From – Warner Special Products
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Published By – New Executive Music
- Published By – Spirit One Music
- Published By – On The Fox Music
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Giant Records
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Jagermaestro Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – September Music
- Published By – Music of V2 America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Records, Inc.
- Published By – Quarashi Publishing Designee
- Published By – Boyletown Music, Inc.
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Highly Suspect Publishing
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SKG Music LLC
- Published By – Beach Bum Music
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records
- Published By – Flying Saucer Fuel Music
- Published By – Beaucoup Bucks, Inc.
- Published By – Johnny Rebel Music
- Published By – I Like Music
- Published By – Shagstar Publishing Co.
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – American Lesion Music
- Published By – Agnew Music
- Published By – End Is Forever
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
Tame Impala - Live VersionsKanye West - The Life Of PabloBurial - Temple SleeperHans Zimmer, Benjamin Wallfisch - Blade Runner 2049 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)David Sylvian - Dead Bees On A CakeJoy Orbison & Boddika - More Maim / In HereTame Impala - InnerspeakerSantana - Abraxas2Pac - All Eyez On MeSpaced - DeeperRolling Stones - Blue & LonesomeMazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might SeePink Floyd - AnimalsMidland - Final CreditsDead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting VegetablesVarious - Chicago ServicePink Floyd - PulseBoards Of Canada - The Campfire HeadphaseAphex Twin - Modular TraxHans Zimmer - Inception (Music From The Motion Picture)Wun Two - Baker's DozenVarious - Ideas Of Reference And The Luna SeaÉdouard-Léon Scott De Martinville - Au Clair De La LuneZomby - Where Were U In '92?Portishead - DummyGrizzly Bear - Painted RuinsDeath Grips - Bottomless PitRyo Fukui - SceneryBobby Konders - House RhythmsJon Hopkins - SingularityBjörk - BiophiliaBlack Sabbath - SabotageDanny Tenaglia - Global Underground 017: LondonMarika Hackman - We Slept At LastNirvana - In UteroKowton - Whities 002Takuya Kuroda - Rising SonLouiselle - La MoscaSupertramp - Breakfast In AmericaPaul Simon - Graceland (The Remixes)Bad Influence Featuring DJ Rush Puppie - Time & Time / Back In The DayVarious - BoJack Horseman (Music From The Netflix Original Series)Lorde - The Love Club EPModest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even SankKeane - Hopes And FearsLa Ley - DesiertosB12 - Electro-SomaMark System - Final ApproachPsychic Mirrors - I Come For Your LoveEric B. & Rakim / Prince - I Know You Got Soul / UptownVarious - Superlongevity 6Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia - 1989Neon Indian - VEGA INTL. Night SchoolDave Matthews Band - CrashPhotek - Form & FunctionLuxury Elite - World ClassAFX - Analord 02Chris Stapleton - TravellerNine Inch Nails - Bad WitchDamien Jurado - Visions Of Us On The LandAdonis - We're Rocking Down The HouseTool - 72826Daniel Schmidt And The Berkeley Gamelan - In My Arms, Many FlowersPender Street Steppers - Life In The ZoneChiwoniso - ZvichaperaThe Sonics - 50Rupture - Orangutan Suicide SessionsTame Impala - Tame ImpalaSIT - Sideways LPSystem Of A Down - ToxicityPaysage D'Hiver - Paysage D'HiverClio - EyesJeff Mills - Live At The Liquid Room - TokyoRoyal Crown Of Sweden - R.E.G.A.L.I.E.R.Foo Fighters - Wasting LightD.J. Flash - I Have A DreamWhite Poppy - White PoppyEast End Dubs - Social 4Neuromancer - Pennywise / The Unforgettable FeelingThe Flaming Lips - Strobo TripB-Key - The Guitars Tune / The MaskDJ Detweiler - Flutedrop 7"Cream - Disraeli GearsF.U.S.E., Further Underground Sound Experiments - Substance AbuseQueen - Rock MontrealRichard Wahnfried - Time ActorBetween The Buried And Me - Automata ILemon D - Urban Flava Pt 1DJ Tiësto - Magik Six: Live In AmsterdamMassive Attack - Ritual SpiritThe Dead Texan - The Dead TexanBen Folds Five - The Unauthorized Biography Of Reinhold MessnerLarry De Kat - Purrrversions EPMichael Jackson - ThrillerBeastie Boys - Ill CommunicationDon Blackman - Don BlackmanThe Tea Party - The Edges Of TwilightUnknown Artist - UntitledUnionJack - There Will Be No ArmageddonKode9 + The Spaceape - Memories Of The Future